In Wild Hearts, you play a hunter and must seek out and defeat the Kemono alone or with friends. These deadly creatures harness the power of nature while fighting, but you can use Karakuri to combat them. However, before hunting, you must create your character in Wild Hearts.
All Character Creation Options in Wild Hearts
Wild Hearts offers a robust character creation system that lets you create a unique hunter. You can use various options to customize your appearance how you see fit. Here are all options in Wild Hearts character creation.
- Build Selection
- This serves as a sort of base for your character. You can change details later, but this is the starting point.
- You can select from various faces and then edit the details of your character's face.
- You can select your character's hair here. You can choose a base style and then modify other features and color.
- You can add a beard to your character.
- You have the option to add makeup to your character here.
- This tab lets you change your character's height, muscles, and weight.
- This tab lets you add tattoos, scars, and more.
- You can select between he/him, she/her, and they/them.
How to change your appearance in Wild Hearts
You must first unlock the Looking Glass Karakuri to change your appearance after character creation. This will cost 1,500 Kemono Orbs, and you will need to unlock several Karakuri before you can unlock this one. The Looking Glass Karakuri is about 17 tiers down, so it will take some time.
For more information on Wild Hearts, check out How to unlock Bulwark in Wild Hearts and How to get Lizard Bloom in Wild Hearts on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Wild Hearts Character Creation Options