AFK Arena is an idle role-playing turn-based gacha mobile game. As with all games where you have a lot of heroes to choose from, you need to know which ones are worth upgrading. To help you in this dilemma, we made an AFK Arena hero tier list. You can also find out which heroes are the best in their respective classes, from tanks to mages.
Best Heroes in AFK Arena, ranked
|SS||Ainz Ooal Gown, Alna, Athalia, Awakened Thane, Daimon, Eironn, Elijah and Lailah, Ezio, Ezizsh, Ferael, Izoid, Khazard, Leofric, Lucretia, Merlin, Mezoth, Raku, Rowan, Saurus, Talene, Thoran, Vyloris, Zaphrael|
|S||Albedo, Arthur, Desira, Eluard, Flora, Gwyneth, Joker, Kren, Leofric, Lorsan, Lyca, Mehira, Morael, Mortas, Nakoruru, Nara, Pippa, Prince of Persia, Queen, Safiya, Silas, Skreg, Tasi, Titus, Wu Kong|
|A||Anoki, Baden, Belinda, Cecilia, Drez, Estrilda, Fawkes, Grezhul, Hendrik, Isabella, Nemora, Numisu, Oden, Orthros, Raine, Respen, Rosaline, Skriath, Theksu, Theowyn, Warek, Zolrath|
|B||Antandra, Brutus, Gorvo, Kaz, Kelthur, Leonardo, Lucius, Peggy, Rigby, Satrana, Seirus, Tidus, Torne, Ukyo, Ulmus, Vurk|
Related: How to Ascend Heroes in AFK Arena
Best Ranger Heroes in AFK Arena
- Lucretia is the ranger from the Hypogean faction with two monster skulls that fight by her side. Her list of skills includes Twin Terrors, Deathwish, and Ungodly Defiance.
- Raku is the ranger from the Wilder faction and also a humanoid raccoon. He is very popular because of his versatility and hazardous skills Peckish, Acorn Cannon, and Raku's Mark.
Best Support Heroes in AFK Arena
- Rowan is the support hero from the Lightbearer faction. He's excellent at healing friends, but he can also unleash his duck to destroy opponents! His skills are Healthy Supplies, Damage Control, and Endeavor.
- Ezizh is the support hero from the Hypogean faction. He's best at rebuffing enemies and mind-controlling them. His arsenal of skills includes Feeble Mind, Horrify, and Mental Fury.
Best Warrior Heroes in AFK Arena
- Alna is a warrior from the Celestial faction. She likes freezing cold temperatures and winter, as her abilities are Winter War Cry, Freezing Pierce, and Frozen Fury.
- Saurus is a warrior from the Wilder faction. It's always a good idea to have an effective Area of Effect hero in a party, and this dragon-like hero is up to the task. His skills are War Strike, Tenacity, and Burst Strikes.
Best Mage Heroes in AFK Arena
- Khazard is a mage from the Hypogean faction. Like Alna, he is also a big fan of cold skills, which he uses to manipulate enemies. He has some very powerful and cold spells like Frozen Mist, Glacial Shards, and Frost Serpent.
- Zaphrael is a mage from the Celestial faction. This god-like hero likes to jump around with his teleport ability, and that's just part of his arsenal. By the looks of his skills like Lightning Arc, Thunderstorm, and Lightning Purge, you'd think that you're looking at the Greek god Zeus himself.
Best Tank Heroes in AFK Arena
- Daimon is a tank from the Graveborn faction. This demonic creature is all about strength and receiving vast amounts of hits. He can withstand much damage thanks to the Inanimate Companion ability that converts received damage into health.
- Titus is a tank from the Celestial faction. Like every good guy, he protects his allies and unleashes powerful strikes at enemies. He's very effective because of skills like Temple Guardian, Spiral, and Energy Absorption.