Dead by Daylight introduced their Chapter IV Killer as Herman Carter, also known as the Doctor. With the ability to alter his victim's mind in the worst ways, this madness-induced Killer saturates all who cross his path with nothing but immediate fright.
Best Doctor Builds in Dead by Daylight
The Doctor's Power, Static Blast, causes his victims to hallucinate and scream in absolute terror, provoking them to reveal their locations. His Add-ons, Polished Electrode, and "Order"-Carter's Notes assist the build by increasing the AoE of his Shock Therapy Attack and reducing the cool-down duration of his Static Blast Attack.
This demented Doctor build consists of heavy map control and gives players an increase in the Doctor's Power stats while slowing down Survivors and revealing their auras. Take a look at our best Doctor builds in Dead by Daylight.
- Pop Goes the Weasel (Clown Perk)
- After hooking a Survivor, the next generator broken by the Killer is regressed instantly by up to 25 percent of its total progression, depending on Tier Level. This Killer Perk will allow players to control the game, as The Doctor, with a strategy that drastically slows down his victims.
- Corrupt Intervention (Plague Perk)
- At the trial's beginning, this Perk blocks the three generators that are farthest from the Killers location for up to 120 seconds, depending on Tier Level. For as long as Combat Intervention is active, Survivors will be unable to repair these generators, causing them to tend to the generators located closer to their Killer.
- Whispers (General Killer Perk)
- When Survivors are within 48 meters from the Killer, players will hear sporadic whispers of the Entity depending on Tier Level. Survivors can also hear whispers under the effects of Madness, a Game Mechanic that's specific to the Doctor's Power, Carter's Spark.
- Discordance (Legion Perk)
- When two or more Survivors throw repair parties at any generators within a 28-meter radius of the Killer, their auras will be revealed for up to 12 seconds, depending on Tier Level. This Killer Perk also triggers a Loud Noise Notification if they continue to linger around the Generator.
Browse the PGG site for the latest Dead by Daylight news, killer (slash) survival guides, and lists. Enter our DBD Realm to check out our Best Trickster Builds in Dead by Daylight and Best Hillbilly Builds in Dead by Daylight.