Kirara is a reliable courier for the Komaniya Express, an Inazuman shipping company that ensures your packages reach you across all corners of Teyvat. Despite being a nekomata, she loves her job and human society, and never wants a life in the boonies. In battle, Kirara is a four-star Dendro sword user who primarily acts as a shielder and Dendro applicator.
Genshin Impact Kirara build guide - Kirara playstyle
At her core, Kirara is a shielder who can also lightly apply Dendro to enemies. Most of her utility will come from her Elemental Skill, which generates a stackable shield upon tapping and holding. When holding, she transforms into an Urgent Neko Parcel that enhances her movements, but you'll likely find it more useful for exploration rather than in battle.
Meanwhile, her Elemental Burst will summon Dendro bombs that can be sucked in using some Swirl applicators. It's a great way to apply a dose of Dendro to enemies but isn't particularly useful from a DPS perspective, given as she suffers from dual-scaling: her damage scales off Attack while her shield scales off HP.
Related: Genshin Impact Kirara farming guide
Best weapons for Kirara in Genshin Impact
Kirara is best paired with weapons that can boost HP and Energy Recharge. We generally don't recommend giving her five-star weapons as other characters can make better use of them, but if you love her, then go for it!
- Key of Khaj-Nisut (best-in-slot)
- Sacrificial Sword (best four star)
- Favonius Sword
- Note: If you're using the Favonius Sword for an Elemental Burst-focused build, consider building some Crit Rate and Energy Recharge Artifacts to take advantage of the sword's passive, as opposed to focusing only on HP.
- Sapwood Blade
- Festering Desire
Best Artifacts for Kirara in Genshin Impact
As Kirara's shield scales off HP, you want to focus on stacking this stat across her Artifacts. Opt for HP percent Sands, an HP percent Goblet, and an HP percent Circlet. If you're lacking in Energy Recharge, you can swap the Sands out for ER ones instead. For substats, build as much HP as possible, plus Energy Recharge if you need it to spam her Burst. And for Artifact sets, the following are great options.
- Two-piece set combos (best-in-slot for shielder build)
- Tenacity of the Millelith + Vourukasha's Glow - two pieces of each of these sets will merit you with a 40 percent HP boost in total, which is great for strengthening Kirara's shield.
- Tenacity of the Millelith or Vourukasha's Glow + Emblem of Severed Fate - you can combine two pieces of either Tenacity of the Millelith or Vourukasha's Glow with two pieces of Emblem of Severed Fate. Doing so will grant you a 20 percent HP boost plus 20 percent Energy Recharge. This is my preference for Kirara and is what I'm using on her.
- Four-piece Deepwood Memories
- This Artifact set should only be used if no one else is using it on the team. It shreds the enemies' Dendro Resistance, allowing your Dendro application and Reactions to deal more damage. It's a great option if you're heavily reliant on Kirara as your primary Dendro applicator.
- Four-piece Noblesse Oblige
- This Artifact set should only be used if no one else is using it on the team. It's an overall great set that will support the whole team with an Attack buff after the wielder casts their Elemental Burst. Only viable if you're building enough Energy Recharge to use Kirara's Burst on every rotation.
Related: Genshin Impact Kirara kit – All Skills, Constellations, Passives & more!
Best teammates for Kirara in Genshin Impact
Kirara can be used in practically any team comp because she offers versatile utility as a shielder, allowing you to forego a healer. However, she can also be used as a Dendro applicator, albeit with less efficiency than other characters.
- Shielder - as a shielder, Kirara can be used in any team comp. Of course, her full utility will not be realized in comps that aren't Dendro-focused, but her shield will keep your team alive nonetheless.
- Dendro applicator
- Kirara is able to apply Dendro lightly but has little off-field utility. As such, she's best paired with a secondary Dendro applicator like Nahida.
- She can be used in Quicken teams with an Electro DPS (Yae Miko, Keqing, Fischl, Raiden Shogun)
- She can be used in Bloom teams with a Hydro DPS (Nilou, Ayato).
For more on Kirara, check out Kirara’s Special Dish and how to cook it in Genshin Impact – Energizing Bento here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Best Kirara build in Genshin Impact – Weapons, Artifacts, & more!