Alhaitham is a Genshin Impact five-star Dendro sword user whose kit focuses on dealing on-field DPS, while also triggering the Spread Reaction. His flashy animations and preference for staying on the field may be your cup of tea—if that's the case, then here's everything you need to know about building Alhaitham.
Genshin Impact Alhaitham build guide - Alhaitham playstyle
Alhaitham is an on-field DPS who can reliably apply Dendro. Due to his on-field time, he's amazing at applying the Spread Reaction, so he pairs well with Electro supports. Alhaitham's playstyle centers around Chisel-Light Mirrors, floating diamonds that are generated by using his Elemental Skill.
These turn all of his auto attacks into Dendro Damage and will also deal additional Dendro projection damage based on the number of Chisel-Light Mirrors generated (max three). Unlocking his passive Talent will allow you to create Chisel-Light Mirrors using Charged and Plunging Attacks at a cooldown. The Chisel-Light Mirrors also affect the number of hits his Elemental Burst can do.
Related: Genshin Impact Alhaitham Story Quest Domain walkthrough – Vultur Volans Chapter
Best weapons for Alhaitham in Genshin Impact
Alhaitham's weapon choice is flexible, making him budget-friendly to build. Due to his role as a Spread DPS, he can benefit from weapons that boost Elemental Mastery, Energy Recharge, and personal damage.
- Light of Foliar Incision (best-in-slot)
- Mistsplitter Reforged
- Haran Geppaku Futsu
- Primordial Jade Cutter
- Iron Sting
- Toukabou Shigure
- Festering Desire
- Sapwood Blade
Best Artifacts for Alhaitham in Genshin Impact
For a Spread DPS build, Alhaitham requires Elemental Mastery Sands, a Dendro Damage Goblet, and a Crit Rate/Damage Circlet. For substats, you must aim to increase his Energy Recharge, followed by Crit Rate/Damage, Attack, and Elemental Mastery as needed. He will need between 120 to 170 percent Energy Recharge depending on his team and your preferred rotation.
This build is best executed with the following Artifact sets:
- Gilded Dreams (best-in-slot) - boosts Elemental Mastery and Attack, a perfect combination for Alhaitham. This set performs even better when another Dendro teammate is using Deepwood Memories.
- Deepwood Memories - boosts Dendro Damage and decreases enemies' Dendro Resistance, only one team member should have this set.
- Two-piece set alternatives - combine two pieces each from any two sets below to boost Elemental Mastery or Dendro Damage if you can't roll good substats for the sets above.
- Gilded Dreams
- Wanderer's Troupe
- Flower of Paradise Lost
- Deepwood Memories
Best teammates for Alhaitham in Genshin Impact
Alhaitham is best paired with supports that can help him trigger Reactions and boost his personal damage. Having an Electro support is an absolute must for him.
- Electro support - Pick a reliable Electro applicator to consistently trigger Quicken. The best options are off-field supports like Kuki Shinobu, Yae Miko, and Dori. Fischl is a great option, too. Avoid characters that demand on-field time, like Raiden Shogun.
- Dendro support - Having another Dendro unit can carry the Deepwood Memories set and trigger the passive EM-boosting Dendro Resonance. Nahida is a great pick.
Apart from the above, you can pick a healer, shielder, or Attack buffer to fill in the rest of the slots.
For more on building Alhaitham, check out our Genshin Impact Alhaitham farming guide here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Genshin Impact best Alhaitham build guide – Weapons, Artifacts, & more!