Platform fighting games are nothing new in video games, making it especially interesting that Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl set the internet on fire. Nickelodeon's upcoming fighter promises to bring fan-favorite characters from the Nickelodeon catalog together for fights across a handful of stages and venues. But what characters are confirmed for this title?
The following characters are those confirmed for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl (and their respective franchises) in order of appearance in the official trailer.
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Powdered Toast Mawn (Ren & Stimpy)
- Sandy Cheeks (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Patrick Star (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Spongebob Squarepants (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Helga G. Pataki (Hey Arnold!)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
The developers at Ludosity have confirmed more characters are coming in future announcements. The game launches in fall 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
For more info on upcoming releases, check out Lost Judgement: When Does the Game Release? or Death Stranding Director’s Cut: New Features, Release Date, and Price on Pro Game Guides.