Mistlands is a heavy update for Valheim that has brought many new additions to Valheim's crafting system, such as the Galdr Table. Galdr Tables are a unique crafting building that most players won't know about if they are jumping back in Valheim. We at Pro Game Guides have you covered with everything there is to know about making and using Galdr Tables in Valheim Mistlands.
How to craft a Galdr Table in Valheim
To make a Galdr Table in Valheim, you need 20 Yggdrasil Wood, 10 Black Metal, five Black Cores, and five Refined Eitr. Here's where you can find all the required resources to make a Gladr Table in Valheim:
- Where to find Black Cores - You can find Black Cores inside the Infested Mine locations in the Mistlands biome in Valheim. We recommend bringing your best weapons that deal elemental damage, such as fire, lighting, and frost, to deal with the bugs inside Infested Mines.
- Where to find Yggdrasil Wood - Getting Yggdrasil Wood is easy in Valheim, as you must locate Yggdrasil Shoots inside the Mistlands biome. You can find Yggdrasil Shoots growing high up on rocks and often near Ancient Roots. You will also need at least a Black Metal Axe to chop down the shoots to get Yggdrasil Wood.
- How to make Black Metal - To make Black Metal in Valheim, you must farm Fulings for Black Metal Scrap and turn it into metal via a Blast Furnace.
- How to make Refined Eitr - To make Refined Eitr in Valheim, you need to make a Sap Extractor, then take the Sap and place it inside an Eitr Refinery. You will also need to gather Soft Tissue to place with the Sap inside the Eitr Refinery. The total resources you need are 20 Sap and 20 Soft Tissue to make Refined Eitr.
- Where to find Black Marble - You'll need Black Marble later to make the Rune Table improvement upgrade for the Galdr Table. Luckily, you can get Black Marble by mining the Petrified Bones that litter the Mistlands biome.
How to use a Galdr Table in Valheim
Players can use Galdr Tables in Valheim to make several magical weapons and armor, such as the following:
- Staff of Frost
- Staff of Protection
- Dead Raiser
- Staff of Embers
- Full Eitr Armor set
How to upgrade a Galdr Table in Valheim
To upgrade a Galdr Table in Valheim, you must craft a Rune Table using 10 Black Marble, five Yggdrasil Wood, and 10 Refined Eitr. When you get these required resources, you can upgrade the Galdr Table using a hammer to place a Rune Table next to it.
How to place a Galdr Table in Valheim
To place a Galdr Table in Valheim, have a hammer on your hot bar and open the Build Menu by right-clicking. Inside the Build Menu, access the Crafting Menu tab and select a Gladr Table. Selecting the Galdr Table will allow you to place it by left-clicking with the mouse.
For more on Valheim, we at Pro Game Guides have you covered with a host of guides like Do Seekers have a Weakness in Valheim? – Enemy Weakness Guide and How to summon and defeat Bonemass in Valheim – Boss Fight Guide.