With the introduction of the new raid added in Dragonflight Season 2, we, of course, get a whole new set of tier gear to get our hands on. If you're as excited as I am for these, then you must be itching to know exactly what each tier set does for every class spec. If this is you, then you've come to the right place. Here's every set bonus for Season 2's tier gear.
All WoW Dragonflight Season 2 Tier Bonuses
- 2-Set Bonus - Heart Strike and Blood Boil deal 20% increased damage and have a 10% chance to grant Vampiric Blood for 5 sec.
- 4-Set Bonus - When you would gain Vampiric Blood you are infused with Vampiric Strength, granting you 10% Strength for 5 sec. Your Heart Strike and Blood Boil extend the duration of Vampiric Strength by 0.5 sec.
- 2-Set Bonus - Howling Blast damage increased by 20%. Consuming Rime increases the damage of your next Frostwyrm's Fury by 5%, stacking 10 times. Pillar of Frost calls a Frostwyrm's Fury at 30% effectiveness that cannot Freeze enemies.
- 4-Set Bonus - Frostwyrm's Fury causes enemies hit to take 20% increased damage from your critical strikes for 12 sec.
- 2-Set Bonus -: Death Coil and Epidemic damage increased by 10%. Casting Death Coil or Epidemic grants a stack of Master of Death, up to 20. Dark Transformation consumes Master of Death and grants 1% Mastery for each stack for 25 sec.
- 4-Set Bonus - Army of the Dead grants 20 stacks of Master of Death. When Death Coil or Epidemic consumes Sudden Doom gain 1 extra stack of Master of Death and 10% Mastery for 6 sec.
- 2-Set Bonus - Every 175 Fury you spend, gain Seething Fury, increasing your Agility by 8% for 6 sec.
- 4-Set Bonus - Each time you gain Seething Fury, gain 15 Fury and the damage of your next Eye Beam is increased by 15%, stacking 5 times.
- 2-Set Bonus -: Soul Fragments heal for 10% more and generating a Soul Fragment increases your Fire damage by 2% for 6 sec. Multiple applications may overlap.
- 4-Set Bonus - Shear and Fracture deal Fire damage, and after consuming 20 Soul Fragments, your next cast of Shear or Fracture will apply Fiery Brand for 6 sec to its target
- 2-Set Bonus - Sunfire radius increased by 3 yds. Sunfire, Moonfire and Shooting Stars damage increased by 20%.
- 4-Set Bonus - Shooting Stars has a 20% chance to instead call down a Crashing Star, dealing (76.5% of Spell power) Astral damage to the target and generating 5 Astral Power.
- 2-Set Bonus - Your auto-attacks have a 25% chance to grant Shadows of the Predator, increasing your Agility by 1%. Each application past 5 has an increasing chance to reset to 2 stacks. (Proc chance: 25%, 100ms cooldown)
- 4-Set Bonus - When a Shadows of the Predator application resets stacks, you gain 5% increased Agility and you generate 1 combo point every 2 secs for 8 sec.
- 2-Set Bonus - When you take damage, Mangle and Thrash damage and Rage generation are increased by 15% for 8 sec and you heal for 6% of damage taken over 8 sec.
- 4-Set Bonus - Raze/Maul damage increased by 20% and casting Ironfur or Raze/Maul increases your maximum health by 3% for 12 sec, stacking 5 times.
- 2-Set Bonus -: Rejuvenation and Lifebloom healing increased by 12%. Regrowth healing over time increased by 50%.
- 4-Set Bonus - Flourish increases the rate of your healing over time effects by 30% for an additional 16 sec after it ends. Verdant Infusion causes your Swiftmend target to gain 15% increased healing from you for 6 sec.
- 2-Set Bonus - Disintegrate and Pyre pierce enemies with Obsidian Shards, dealing 12% of damage done as Volcanic damage over 8 seconds.
- 4-Set Bonus - Empower spells deal 8% increased damage and cause the Obsidian Shards to become supercharged, dealing 200% more damage for 5 seconds. During Dragonrage, shards are always supercharged.
- 2-Set Bonus - Spiritbloom applies a heal-over-time effect for 40% of healing done over 8 seconds. Dream Breath’s healing is increased by 15%.
- 4-Set Bonus - After casting 3 empower spells, gain Essence Burst immediately and another 3 seconds later.
Related: How to get the Winding Slitherdrake in WoW Dragonflight
- 2-Set Bonus - Cobra Shot and Kill Command damage increased by 15%.
- 4-Set Bonus - Cobra Shot, Kill Command, and Multi-Shot reduce the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by 1 second.
- 2-Set Bonus - Arcane Shot/Chimeara Shot and Multi-Shot deal 10% increased damage and have a 8% chance to grant you the Deathblow effect.
- 4-Set Bonus -: Kill Shot deals 15% increased damage and reduces the cooldown of Aimed Shot and Rapid Fire by 1.5 sec
- 2-Set Bonus - Wildfire Bomb damage increased by 10% and throwing a Wildfire Bomb increases the damage of your next Kill Command by 40%.
- 4-Set Bonus - Every 25 Focus spent reduces the cooldown of Wildfire Bomb by 1.0 sec, and the target of your latest Kill Command takes 75% increased damage from Wildfire Bomb for 8 sec
- 2-Set Bonus - Arcane Surge increases Spell Damage by an additional 10% and its duration is increased by 3 sec.
- 4-Set Bonus - For every 24000 Mana spent on and during Arcane Surge, your spell damage is increased by 1% for 18 sec after Arcane Surge fades, stacking up to 25 times. Mana regeneration is increased by 50% for this time.
- 2-Set Bonus - Phoenix Flames applies Charring Embers to all enemies it damages, increasing their damage taken from you by 5% for 12 sec.
- 4-Set Bonus -: When your direct damage spells hit an enemy affected by Charring Embers 20 times the damage of your next 2 Phoenix Flames is increased by 200% and they refund a charge on use.
- 2-Set Bonus - Flurry and Ice Lance damage increased by 20%. Flurry causes an explosion on impact, dealing 35% of its damage to nearby enemies, damage reduced beyond 5 targets.
- 4-Set Bonus - Casting Ice Lance on a frozen target has a 10% chance to trigger Brain Freeze.
- 2-Set Bonus - Blackout Kick damage increased by 20%. You have a 10% chance to not reset your Elusive Brawler stacks on a successful dodge.
- 4-Set Bonus - Rising Sun Kick grants a stack of Elusive Brawler, and when you dodge, the damage and critical strike chance of your next Spinning Crane Kick or Rising Sun Kick is increased by 5%, stacking up to 5.
- 2-Set Bonus - Rising Sun Kick deals 10% increased damage and goes nova, dealing (83% of Attack power) Shadowflame damage to all enemies within 8 yds.
- 4-Set Bonus - Fists of Fury deals 30% increased damage to the primary target and increases Shadowflame Nova damage you deal to all targets hit by 50% for 15 sec.
- 2-Set Bonus -: Renewing Mist has a chance to grant Soulfang Infusion, granting 3.0% of your maximum Mana over 3 sec.
- 4-Set Bonus - Drinking a Tea or gaining Soulfang Infusion increases the healing of your Vivify and Renewing Mists by 40% for 6 sec.
- 2-Set Bonus - Judgment and Hammer of Wrath deal 10% increased damage and 15% increased critical strike damage. Hammer of Wrath applies Judgment to enemies.
- 4-Set Bonus - Judgment increases the damage enemies take from your Holy Power spenders by an additional 15%. Hammer of Wrath now hits 4 nearby targets for 20% of its damage.
- 2-Set Bonus - Holy Shock's critical strikes heal for 15% more and reduce the cooldown of Light's Hammer by 2 sec, or Holy Prism by 1 sec.
- 4-Set Bonus - Light's Hammer heals 100% more frequently and generates 1 Holy Power every 4 sec. Holy Prism's healing is increased by 80% and it generates 1 Holy Power if cast on an enemy target, or 3 if cast on an ally.
- 2-Set Bonus - Avenger's Shield causes targets struck to burn with Heartfire, dealing an additional 20% of damage dealt over 5 sec. Heartfire heals you for 100% of the damage it deals.
- 4-Set Bonus - Judgment critical strikes apply Heartfire and can trigger Grand Crusader.
- 2-Set Bonus - When you cast Prayer of Mending, there is a 35% chance its effect is duplicated to another ally.
- 4-Set Bonus - When Prayer of Mending jumps or expires, it increases the damage and healing of your next Holy Word by 4%, stacking up to 15 times.
- 2-Set Bonus - Increases the chance for Shadowy Insight to trigger by 25%. When consuming Shadowy Insight, Mind Blast deals 30% increased damage and generates 4 additional Insanity.
- 4-Set Bonus - Devouring Plague damage increased by 15%. Every 4 casts of Devouring Plague increases the damage of Shadowy Apparitions conjured within the next 10 sec by 80%.
- 2-Set Bonus - Purge the Wicked/Shadow Word: Pain damage increased by 25%. Power Word: Radiance healing increased by 15%.
- 4-Set Bonus - Atonements applied by Power Word: Radiance last 3 sec longer. Your spells have a chance to cause your next Power Word: Radiance to be instant and cost 50% less mana. Can accumulate up to 2 charges.
- 2-Set Bonus - Rupture deals an additional 40% damage as Nature. Crimson Tempest deals an additional 20% damage as Nature.
- 4-Set Bonus - When Deathmark expires, Nature damage you deal is increased by 40% for 30 sec.
- 2-Set Bonus - Damage you inflict applies a Soulrip, dealing 5% of all damage you deal as physical damage over 8 sec.
- 4-Set Bonus - Between the Eyes unleashes all Soulrips, dealing 200% of all remaining damage and granting 5% Agility for 15 sec.
- 2-Set Bonus - Shadow Dance grants you Symbols of Death for 6 sec and extends the duration of Rupture by 4 sec.
- 4-Set Bonus - Symbols of Death increases the critical strike damage of Eviscerate and Black Powder by 25%.
- 2-Set Bonus - Gain Stormkeeper every 50 sec.
- 4-Set Bonus - For 8 sec after you consume Stormkeeper, your Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst, Icefury, and Frost Shock generate 75% more Maelstrom, and your Chain Lightning, Lava Beam, and Earthquake deal 20% increased critical damage.
- 2-Set Bonus - Sundering increases your Mastery by (12 * 2)% for 15 sec.
- 4-Set Bonus - Sundering increases your Physical and Fire damage dealt by 20% for 15 sec and your next 2 Chain Lightning casts deal 100% increased damage and refund 50% of Maelstrom Weapon stacks consumed.
- 2-Set Bonus - When you cast Healing Rain, each ally with your Riptide on them is area healed by Tidewaters for (175% of Spell power).
- 4-Set Bonus - Each ally healed by Tidewaters increases your healing done by 1% for 6 sec and increases the healing of your next Healing Wave or Healing Surge by 10%, or your next Chain Heal by 2%.
- 2-Set Bonus - Vile Taint cooldown reduced by 5 sec and Phantom Singularity cooldown reduced by 12 sec. Vile Taint and Phantom Singularity damage increased by 60%.
- 4-Set Bonus - Enemies damaged by Phantom Singularity gain Infirmity for its duration and enemies damaged by Vile Taint gain Infirmity for 10 sec, increasing damage taken by 10%.
- 2-Set Bonus - Demonbolt deals 15% additional damage. Consuming a Demonic Core reduces the cooldown of Grimoire: Felguard by 1 sec.
- 4-Set Bonus - Grimoire: Felguard damage increased by 20%. While Grimoire: Felguard is active, all of your demons deal 20% additional damage.
- 2-Set Bonus - Channel Demonfire bolts, Immolate, and Incinerate have a chance to fire an additional Demonfire bolt. These bolts deal 50% increased damage to their main target.
- 4-Set Bonus - Demonfire bolts increase your Fire damage by 1% for 13 sec, stacking up to 8 times. Gaining a stack does not refresh the duration. Casting Channel Demonfire resets this effect.
- 2-Set Bonus - Deep Wounds increases your chance to critically strike and critical strike damage dealt to afflicted targets by 5%.
- 4-Set Bonus - Deep Wounds critical strikes have a chance to increase the damage of your next Mortal Strike by 10% and cause it to deal [(19.32% of Attack power) * 2] Physical damage to enemies in front of you, stacking up to 3 times. Damage reduced above 5 targets.
- 2-Set Bonus - Rampage damage and critical strike chance increased by 10%.
- 4-Set Bonus - Rampage causes your next Bloodthirst to have a 10% increased critical strike chance, deal 25% increased damage and generate 2 additional Rage. Stacking up to 10 times.
- 2-Set Bonus - Shield Slam deals 15% increased damage and reduces the cooldown of Last Stand by 2 sec. During Last Stand these effects are doubled.
- 4-Set Bonus - For 20 seconds after Last Stand ends, Shield Slam unleashes a wave of force dealing (135% of Attack power) Physical damage to enemies in front of you and reducing damage they deal to you by 5% for 5 sec.
Like what you see and want more guides and info on WoW Dragonflight? Check out our guide on How to complete Shell Corporation World Quest in WoW Dragonflight right here on Pro Game Guides
Write A Comment
All WoW Dragonflight Season 2 Tier Sets