Playing Evil Dead The Game can be difficult if you don't know what you're doing. We've played enough to be able to develop great strategies that lead to reliably winning the game. The following tips are for Survivors, but you will find tips for Demon players even further down.
Beginner tips for Survivors
You need to do more than just survive—you need to be smart. Use the tips below to get a leg up on the Demon player.
- Use your main map before going anywhere.
- The game lets you mark the locations you're going to, and at first, it only gives you the names of the locations you'll need to visit.
- Always use a car.
- They're everywhere for a reason. You can't run around the map all the time, and cars will keep you from becoming fearful since the Demon player needs to concentrate on catching up with you.
- Always take the crates after finding the Kandarian Dagger and the Necronomicon Pages.
- Any good Demon player will put a jumpscare on them, but it's worth the additional fear.
- Take the time to use Pink F after finding it.
- It may seem tedious, but a little can go a long way, and by the end of the match, you'll be glad you upgraded.
- Always take the time to revive your teammates.
- As you have unlimited revives, you need to keep each other alive because losing a player before the very last fight can be detrimental.
- Do the Finishers.
- Using Finishers to kill deadites may take a bit longer, but they remove fear, and that is important.
- Remember to use amulets.
- These can seem tedious but are very helpful. There's nothing wrong with more health.
Related: How to maintain a low fear level in Evil Dead The Game
Beginner tips for Demons
This is the dungeon master role. You construct deadites and make the road to the Necronomicon arduous. Follow these tips for the best results.
- Booby trap the crates that come from the Kandarian Dagger and the Necronomicon Pages.
- They will always grab these because they have Pink F, so be sure to add that extra fear.
- Keep collecting Infernal Energy Orbs.
- The best thing you can do is keep getting these orbs since you can level up continuously over time.
- Save your boss mode for the very end.
- The ultimate attack of coming to life and attacking the Survivors in a physical form should be reserved for the Necronomicon. You're going to need your large health and huge attacks at that point.
- Destroy the Necronomicon, forget the Survivors
- When that Necronomicon is active, focus on destroying it. Don't worry about the Survivors; the nearby deadites will be more than enough for them. By destroying it, you will win, regardless of who is still alive.
- Follow the Survivors
- It is important to always be close to the Survivors so you can possess them when the moment arises. You'll waste time catching up if you're too far behind them.
- Possess a Survivor and separate them from the group.
- It can be fun to attack the survivors with the one you possess, but they will usually all focus on the one that has been possessed. It would be best to separate that one from the group and send them to a place with deadites. Once you stop possessing them, make them fight the deadites and their fear will remain high, and they will keep dying.
For more on Evil Dead The Game, check out All Survivors & Demons in Evil Dead The Game or How to play Evil Dead The Game online with friends here on Pro Game Guides!
Write A Comment
Evil Dead The Game beginner tips