These are the unofficial Fortnite 12.10 Patch Notes! Epic hasn't been compiling detailed notes for every patch like they used to, so we're putting together a list of everything that changed in the new update. We have bug fix information, and will be posting whatever else has been added to the game. We will add the official patch notes if they are posted.
Patch Release Date & Time
The Fortnite 12.10 Patch is going to go live on March 3rd, 2020 at 4 AM ET (0900 UTC)! You can expect a couple of hours of downtime once it has been added to the game.
Unofficial Patch Notes
Here's where we will be detailing all of the things that have been added to the game that weren't covered by Epic. If you're looking for leaked cosmetics, we will have a full look at them right here.
TNTina Challenges Start This Week
We're getting a new batch of challenges on March 5th, 2020 for TNTina. You can find all of them right here: TNTina's Trial Challenges Guide.
Loot Llama is Back
You can now find Loot Llamas in normal Battle Royale modes again!
Proximity Mines Have Been Added
The Proximity Mine can now be found in the game! We'll have more information on how they work shortly.
Zorgoton Got a New Style
The Zorgoton skin got a brand new Dark style!
New Deadpool Challenges Coming Soon (Releasing Friday Most Likely)
You can check out our post for all of these on our Deadpool Challenges Guide!
- Find Deadpool's toilet plunger (1)
- Destroy toilets (3)
- Find Deadpool's katanas (2)
- Deal damage to opponent's structures (10,000)
Fortnite 12.10 Patch Bug Fixes
Here are the expected bug fixes for the 12.10 patch. These were taken from the Trello that display all of the stuff that Epic is working on in terms of bugs.
- Players' Flair style of the Y0ND3R Outfit may have been locked upon the launch of v12.00.
- Big Haul Glider variant may not unlock when unlocking the Shadow or Ghost variant for Brutus.
Battle Royale Issues
- XP gained from some XP Coins may not appear on the Season Level XP bar, despite appearing as collected.
- Players may be unable to place a trap if the trap icon hasn't finished loading.
- Players on controller may be unable to close the map with the map input if the input is bound to directional pad up.
- Teammate arrows may flicker/temporarily disappear in Team Rumble.
- As players hit Weak Points while harvesting, some hits may not register if the weak point is very close to them.
- In Splitscreen play, Player 1's opening the inventory/menu may stop the action Player 2 is doing with their trigger button.
- The Class Selector Device will only work if the Volume Visible setting is set to "on." In all other instances, the Class Selector will not change the player's class.
Save the World Issues
- Players may be unable to pick up items with the pickup / interact key on PC / Console.
- Inventory menu may become unresponsive with no way to close it, causing the players to get stuck.
- Player's may be unable to submit Feedback or Report in the player menus due to controller inputs not functioning properly while the menus are open.
- Daily Rewards appear delayed by one day. The Daily Reward shown for the day was acquired the day before.
- The default Hero for each class will appear in the Lobby instead of your chosen Commander. The correct Hero is chosen when loading into a mission.
- We're investigating an issue that is preventing some mobile players from updating the game.
- Map markers and mission objectives may appear misaligned when zooming in or out of the Battle Royale map.
Official Creative Patch Notes
Thousands Of Props
Prefabs and the individual props they are made out of are now much easier to access! Double-click a prefab or gallery to explore thousands of props. These props can be individually selected, spawn into the world and even bound to your quickbar.
Colorful and quirky, these new eggs can be used as props or collectibles!
- Fixed an issue where players could leave the island boundary when the “Allow Out of Bounds” setting was turned “Off”
- Added island options to control which team a player spawns onto when joining a minigame in progress.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Fixed an issue where players would become invisible when landing in water after crouching in the Creepin’ Cardboard item
- Fixed an issue where the Sneaky Snowman and Creepin’ Cardboard items would not properly show up when added to the Quick Bar
- Fixed an issue where Creepin’ Cardboard items would not properly show up to other players that joined a game in progress
CREATIVE TOOLS + PHONE
- Fixed an issue where Island Inspector Photos would not capture properly when taken.
- Fixed an issue where the “Paste” functionality would be missing on Mobile when multi-selecting items with the Phone tool.
PREFABS & GALLERIES
Now creators no longer have to throw down an entire gallery for one asset, since we have now added the ability to view individual items from Prefabs and Galleries and add them to the QuickBar!
- Added 1 New Gallery
- Egg Gallery
- Added 6 different eggs to the Collectibles Gallery.
- Added more colors to Variant Car Gallery A & Variant Car Gallery B.
- Added more walls, floors and variant rocks to the Indestructible Gallery.
- Added green furniture to The Yacht Prop Gallery.
- Fixed an issue, on the Neo Tilted Factory, where there was an additional roof trim asset that needed to be removed.
- Removed Prop-O-Matic functionality for the Middle Straight Cave asset, from The Shark Cliff Gallery, since it was causing visual issues.
- Fixed an issue where the Yellow Mushrooms would turn invisible on mobile or on Low Graphics Quality settings.
- Fixed an issue where the Billboard, in Street Gallery A, could only be placed on grid.
- There is an issue with the Window Storefront Side asset deleting the wall next to it, so we added a prop version to the Art Deco Building Prop Gallery.
- Fixed an issue, in the Power Plant Turbine Building, where a bench was clipping through the wall.
- Fixed an issue in the Sofdeez Ice Cream Shop where a couple of dumpsters were clipping through the wall.
- Fixed an issue in the Sofdeez Ice Cream Shop where toilets were missing in the stalls.
- Fixed an issue in The Shark galleries where some assets were giving the wrong resource material.
- Fixed an issue in Mega Mall where the stairs were missing the correct texture.
- Fixed an issue in Villain Lair and Decayed Villain Lair where the ground floors no longer matched the cliff walls.
- Fixed an issue with the Variant Rock Gallery where all the rocks had purple bottoms.
- All new 12.00 content is now tagged as Top Secret instead of Spy.
- Fixed an issue where Yellow Mushrooms from the Prison prefab would turn invisible when graphics settings are set to “Low”.
- The Lighthouse Balconies recently received some collision adjustments, so creators may need to adjust the position of any previously placed balconies.
- Railings on The Yacht recently received some adjustments, so creators may need to adjust the position of any previously placed balconies.
- Fixed the Mutator Zone not correctly transmitting when players left the zone due to dying from fall damage inside of it.
- Fixed the tag on the Creepin’ Cardboard consumable, so it will now be under Concealment, instead of Healing.
- Fixed an issue where the Class Designer would not allow classes to change if the volume was not visible in game.
- Fixed an issue where the RNG device visibility settings were not being respected in game.
- Fixed an issue where the RNG device would trigger during the warm up phase when set to trigger during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the RNG Device would not activate sequencers when set to activate on Game start.
- Fixed an issue where being eliminated due to fall damage inside a Mutator Zone, would not count as leaving on the Score Manager.
- Fixed an issue where players would not be able to set Item Spawners to 3 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where Class Designer devices would not show a preview of the items placed into them.
- Fixed an issue where the Capture Area Device would stay visible in game when the”Item Visible In Game” setting was set to “Off”.
- Fixed an issue where Sequencers would loop activations when “Zone Direction” and “Pulse Direction” were set to anything other than default settings.
- Fixed an issue where Explosive Barrels that were triggered to explode during Pre Game stages would not come back until after the first game ends.
- Fixed an issue where players would be able to pass through barriers devices that were set to “Hollow Box”.
- Fixed an issue where players would hover over Player Spawn devices that are set to be invisible during a game.
- Fixed some issues around devices not appearing properly in replays from Creative after a player scrubs through the replay.
- Fixed an issue where using the “Teleport to When Receiving from” setting on the Teleporter would carry over Mutator Zone effects on the player after they teleport out of the zone.
- Fixed an issue where the Class Designer would continue to display items stored in it after the user clears the items from it.
- Fixed an issue where the Trigger could be seen on the Timer Device when set to be invisible in Game.
- Fixed an issue where players would not be able to aim horizontally when entering into the barrel of the Cannon.
- Fixed some issues where Vehicles may fall through the map when landing from certain heights.
- Fixed an issue where the preview of the Trick Tile Device did not match how it looks when placed.
- Fixed an issue where Starfield and Nebula Barrier settings would cast shadows
- Added many additional choices for Starting Health, Starting Shields, and Health Granted on Eliminations to the Team Settings and Class Designer devices.
- Added additional selections to the Health option of the Objective Device to allow for more granularity to help balance your games.
- Added more selections to Time to Detonation setting on the Explosive Device
- Score, Max Score, Min Score, Score Increment and Transmit on Score options in the Score Manager now have many more selections to allow for more choice in how to score your games.
- Score, Max Score, Min Score, Score Increment and Transmit on Score options in the Score manager all now have matching choices to ensure consistency across all of the options.
UI + SOCIAL
- Fixed the active player count under the minimap not being correct in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where equipping items from the Creative Inventory would not trigger a sound effect to players.
- Fixed an issue where the Teleport Button would not close all Menu UI’s for the Channel Browser when used.
- Fixed an issue where the Back Button in the My Islands Menu would close the entire UI screen when selected.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the settings arrow buttons would be difficult to do on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue where the Mini Map may appear zoomed in.