Tulaytullah's Remembrance is a Genshin Impact five-star catalyst and is Wanderer's signature weapon. It's a catalyst highly favored by characters that rely on Normal Attack Damage, making it a rather niche option, but it can also be a massive damage boost when paired with the right wielder.
How to get Tulaytullah's Remembrance in Genshin Impact
Tulaytullah's Remembrance is a limited weapon that can only be obtained whenever it's featured on rate-up in the Epitome Invocation banner, which you can pull on using Primogems and Intertwined Fates. As such, you need to wait for it to rotate and chart an Epitomized Path to guarantee Tulaytullah's Remembrance at the third pity.
Genshin Impact Tulaytullah's Remembrance stats
- Base Attack: 48 to 674
- Substat: Crit Damage (9.6 to 44.1 percent)
- Passive: Bygone Azure Teardrop
- Normal Attack Speed is increased by 10/12.5/15/17.5/20 percent. After the wielder unleashes an Elemental Skill, Normal Attack Damage will increase by 4.8/6/7.2/8.4/9.6 percent every second for 14 seconds.
- After this character hits an opponent with a Normal Attack during this duration, Normal Attack Damage will be increased by 9.6/12/14.4/16.8/19.2 percent. This increase can be triggered once every 0.3 seconds.
- The maximum Normal Attack Damage increase per single duration of the overall effect is 48/60/72/84/96 percent. The effect will be removed when the wielder leaves the field, and using the Elemental Skill again will reset all damage buffs.
Genshin Impact Tulaytullah's Remembrance Ascension cost & materials
Below are all the Ascension materials necessary for Tulaytullah's Remembrance. They can be farmed from the following:
- All Spores, Pollen, Dust: Fungi in a normal state (do not apply Electro or Pyro to the fungi while farming)
- All Fungal Nucleus: Activated or Scorched Fungi (apply Electro or Pyro to the fungi while farming)
- Scorching Might: Tower of Abject Pride (Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday)
Ascension Phase 1
x3 Fungal Spores
x5 Inactivated Fungal Nucleus
x5 Echo of Scorching Might
Ascension Phase 2
x12 Fungal Spores
x18 Inactivated Fungal Nucleus
x5 Remnant Glow of Scorching Might
Ascension Phase 3
x9 Luminescent Pollen
x9 Dormant Fungal Nucleus
x9 Remnant Glow of Scorching Might
Ascension Phase 4
x14 Luminescent Pollen
x18 Dormant Fungal Nucleus
x5 Dream of Scorching Might
Ascension Phase 5
x9 Crystalline Cyst Dust
x14 Robust Fungal Nucleus
x9 Dream of Scorching Might
Ascension Phase 6
x18 Crystalline Cyst Dust
x27 Robust Fungal Nucleus
x6 Olden Days of Scorching Might
Who can use Tulaytullah's Remembrance in Genshin Impact
Tulaytullah's Remembrance is a DPS-focused catalyst that significantly buffs the wielder's Normal Attack Damage. Only Wanderer fully embraces this archetype, so the weapon is a no-brainer best-in-slot for him. If you happen to accidentally pull this weapon, other characters can still use it due to its high Base Attack and Crit substat, but its passive is not necessarily going to be useful.
With that said, here are the characters who can use Tulaytullah's Remembrance:
- Wanderer (best-in-slot)
- Shikanoin Heizou
- Barbara (DPS build)
- Ningguang (will not buff her Charged Attacks)
- Yanfei (will not buff her Charged Attacks)
Check out our guide on Is Wanderer (Scaramouche) worth pulling for in Genshin Impact? here on Pro Game Guides to help you decide whether this edgy child fits into your team.