Ramattra is a tank hero that has been added with season two of Overwatch 2. Junker Queen and Ramattra expand the tank roster in Overwatch 2, using the new design philosophies of having a single tank. Ramattra is considered a tempo tank with many unique abilities. Here is our guide for Ramattra in Overwatch 2.
Ramattra Abilities Explained
Weapon and Ultimate
- Void Accelerator (Omnic Form): Primary Fire fires a stream of projectiles in a fixed pattern. Secondary Fire creates a barrier at the targeted location.
- Pummel (Nemesis Form): Primary Fire punches forward, creating a wave of piercing energy with every swing. Secondary Fire significantly reduces damage taken from the front and reduces movement speed.
- Annihilation (Ultimate): Enter Nemesis Form and create an energy swarm surrounding yourself. This swarm will lash out toward nearby enemies, dealing damage and pausing the duration when damage is dealt.
- Ravenous Vortex: Fire a nano ball, which explodes when it hits the ground, spreading a damaging field. Affected enemies are slowed and pulled downward.
- Nemesis Form: Transform in Nemesis Form, changing your attacks and gaining bonus armor.
- Role: Tank - Reduces knockback received. Less ultimate generated by healing or damage received.
Related: Best Overwatch 2 Tank Heroes, Ranked
Ramattra General Tips
Ramattra has a lot of similarities to Reinhardt's playstyle, as you want to get in close with the enemies and apply pressure with Nemesis Form. Ramattra's barrier has a very short duration; without Nemesis Form, Ramattra can die very quickly. The best tips for Ramattra are:
- Rely on corners and natural cover rather than Ramattra's barrier for protection.
- Nemesis Form is Ramattra's strongest ability.
- Place the barrier before entering Nemesis Form as it cannot be placed during.
- Pummel pierces enemy barriers.
- You can Quick Melee while in Nemesis Form for additional melee damage.
- Annihilation will last indefinitely while it's latched on to an enemy. It's best used on the objective where enemies want to get to.
- Ravenous Vortex can help lock enemies in place during Annihilation.
- Ravenous Vortex can pull Pharah and Echo to the ground. Use this to your advantage.
For more Overwatch 2 hero guides, check out Overwatch 2 Season 2 Patch Notes – All Changes & New Features here on Pro Game Guides.