If you want to succeed in Diablo Immortal, your character must be up to the challenge. Everything revolves around hero stats in this game, so be sure to study them before making important decisions. Most of the stats come from the gear you use and leveling up, making the hunt for the best equipment even more critical. To give you a comprehensive look at the epic level of detail, we've explained all Attributes and Stats in Diablo Immortal and what they mean below.
Diablo Immortal Attributes & Stats, explained
Diablo Immortal may overwhelm you with details, especially in the hero stats section. Although you don't have that many skills (at least, not until you reach the Paragon skill trees), Attributes and Stats may be a bit complicated.
To simplify this, the developer implemented an Offense Rating Defense Rating (ORDR) system in Diablo Immortal. It represents the sum of all character Stats and Attributes, and the bigger the number, the better your chances are in battle. If you don't want to go too much into details, ORDR is the only thing you need to look at.
But that will take away one of the best things about Diablo games—searching for the best gear, comparing it, and deciding what to wear. Based on stats, of course, not on how pretty that helmet is, right? There are three types of Attributes that you'll encounter in Diablo Immortal:
- Primary Attributes
- Secondary Attribute
- Addition Attributes
Every type brings something to the table. If you want to be competitive, especially in an endgame setting surrounded by powerful players, you can't just rely on ORDR. So, be prepared for everything!
Diablo Immortal Primary Attributes
Although some Diablo Immortal classes benefit more from some attributes, they are all useful. The golden rule is always to equip gear with a better score, as it makes you more efficient in combat. You will, in time, have a dilemma about what item to use and what to Essence Transfer. Diablo Immortal has five Primary Attributes:
- Intelligence—Increases the damage dealt predominantly by Necromancer and Wizard.
- Strength—Increases the damage dealt mostly by Demon Hunter, Monk, Crusader, and Barbarian.
- Fortitude—Increases Armor and Armor Penetration.
- Willpower—Increases Potency and Resistance.
- Vitality—Increases Life (number of hit points).
Diablo Immortal Secondary Attributes
Secondary Attributes are byproducts of your Primary Attributes. They determine how effective your character is against enemies.
- Combat Rating—also commonly known as ORDR, it is the most important attribute in the game. The higher it is, the stronger you are.
- Armor Penetration—Ignores some of the Armor enemies have and increases Critical Hit damage.
- Armor—Reduces damage taken and determines how much damage will be blocked.
- Resistance—Estimates the duration of the enemy's harmful effects on your character.
- Potency—Determines the duration of all harmful effects, acting against the enemy's Resistance.
Related: How to farm Hilts in Diablo Immortal
Diablo Immortal Additional Attributes
These stats come from your equipped gear and may be the most interesting. The devil is in the details, here, so your style of play must be in line with these stats. Hence, the everlasting dilemma of which item to use. There are many Additional Attributes, so choose which ones are best for you:
- Accuracy Rating—Determines how your character is successful in hitting enemies.
- Evasion Rating—Calculates the chance of avoiding enemy attacks.
- Cooldown Reduction—Causes all skills to recharge faster.
- Movement Speed—The higher it is, the faster your hero will move around.
- Life Regeneration—Recovers a percentage of maximum Life every five seconds.
- Damage Increase—Determines the damage dealt to other players in Cycle of Strife.
- Defense Increase—Reduces damage taken from other players in Cycle of Strife.
- Critical Hit Chance—Increases the chance for attacks to deal double damage.
- Critical Hit Damage—Increases critical hits beyond double damage.
- Critical Hit Resistance—Reduces chances for an enemy to strike a critical hit.
- Attack Speed—Determines the swiftness of your characters' attacks.
- Magic Find—Increases the chance of finding higher-quality items.
- Resonance—Increases base attributes of all equipped items.
- Block Chance—Calculates the chance of avoiding damage completely (excluding critical hits).
- Life Drain—Determines what percentage of damage dealt will be returned as hit points.
- Cheat Death—Calculates the chance to survive a fatal blow and be reduced to 1 Life instead.
Best Stats to raise in Diablo Immortal
Attributes and stats in Diablo Immortal are essential, but you can't have them all. That means it's best to focus on a couple of them. Which ones you'll pick depends on your playstyle, class of choice, hero build, and how you play the game (solo or with other players). While some stats are universally appreciated, like Combat Rating, others depend on your class.
Best Stats for Barbarian in Diablo Immortal
Barbarian is a prototypical tank, so if you're up for a brutal bashing, this class is the most suitable for a job. The best stats and abilities for Barbarinan in Diablo Immortal are:
- Best Primary Attributes for Barbarian—Fortitude and Strength.
- Best Secondary Attributes for Barbarian—Armor Penetration and Armor.
- Best Additional Attributes for Barbarian—Critical Hit Chance and Accuracy Rating.
Best Stats for Crusader in Diablo Immortal
Think of Crusader as a Paladin-like class, and suddenly, everything is clear. If you like lots of armor and a little bit of magic, look no further. The best stats and attributes for Crusader in Diablo Immortal are:
- Best Primary Attributes for Crusader—Fortitude, Willpower, and Strength.
- Best Secondary Attributes for Crusader—Resistance and Armor.
- Best Additional Attributes for Crusader—Block Chance and Critical Hit Resistance.
Best Stats for Demon Hunter in Diablo Immortal
Demon Hunter is a glass cannon, which means it can deal massive damage but has minimal health. On the other hand, you can't kill what you can't hit, right? This class is all about speed, evasion, and lots of firepower. So, logically, the best stats and attributes for Demon Hunder in Diablo Immortal are:
- Best Primary Attributes for Demon Hunter—Vitality, Willpower, and Strength.
- Best Secondary Attributes for Demon Hunter—Armor Penetration and Potency.
- Best Additional Attributes for Demon Hunter—Attack Speed and Evasion Rating.
Best Stats for Wizard in Diablo Immortal
Wizard is a classic ranged spell caster, something between Doctor Strange and Gandalf. This class is powerful but only from a distance. The best stats and attributes for Wizard in Diablo Immortal are:
- Best Primary Attributes for Wizard—Intelligence and Willpower.
- Best Secondary Attributes for Wizard—Potency and Armor Penetration.
- Best Additional Attributes for Wizard—Cooldown Reduction and Resonance.
Related: Is Diablo Immortal pay to win?
Best Stats for Necromancer in Diablo Immortal
Necromancer raises the dead and uses dark magic to destroy enemies. The best stats and attributes for Wizard in Diablo Immortal are:
- Best Primary Attributes for Necromancer—Intelligence and Willpower.
- Best Secondary Attributes for Necromancer—Potency and Resistance.
- Best Additional Attributes for Necromancer—Cooldown Reduction and Accuracy Rating.
Best Stats for Monk in Diablo Immortal
Monk is a typical support character. Although it has a swift melee attack, this class is primarily used for buffing allies. It's one of the most valuable characters if you play Diablo with friends. The best stats and attributes for Monk in Diablo Immortal are:
- Best Primary Attributes for Monk—Fortitude and Willpower.
- Best Secondary Attributes for Monk—Resistance and Potency.
- Best Additional Attributes for Monk—Attack Speed and Block Chance.
Interested in Diablo Immortal and want to read more? Check out Everything you need to do daily in Diablo Immortal and How to buy the Battle Pass in Diablo Immortal on Pro Game Guides!