When players finally reach the Carnage Hall location during the Dying Light Bloody Ties Madmen from Villedor, Fame, and Infamy quests, one of the arenas they need to complete is called Carnage. The Carnage arena tasks players with defeating multiple waves of enemies in a massive environment. The arena tasks you with beating all waves of enemies and killing various marked targets. Below are some tips to help you win the fight in Dying Light 2.
Tips and Tricks for Beating the Cranage Arenas in Dying Light 2
Overall, the Carnage Arenas for Dying Light 2 are the easiest arena variants. This is because they are entirely combat-based, and combat is easy in Dying Light 2. That said, here are some tips on how to beat the Cranage Arena in Dying Light 2
- Use accessories and environment: Spread across the massive arena environment in Dying Light are various traps players can use to kill multiple enemies. Some traps will include cars, fences, and various gas tanks. Players also get a few accessories such as molotovs and grenades, but we recommend using them on tougher infected such as Demolishers or Volatiles
- Use your grapple hook: If certain marked enemies like spitters spawn on rooftops, we recommend using your grapple hook to pull them off the roofs and to their deaths. Doing so is easy to kill all five of the last marked targets during the Cranage Arena.
- Save your medical items: Initially, players will start with a lack of medical items when they start completing arena quests. We recommend saving your only medical item when you really need it, like when fighting tough enemies such as Volatiles or Demolishers.
- Use Your Skills: Having all skills unlocked is highly recommended, as the challenges can be tough on newer players. Skills such as all of the jump and running abilities are great to have, especially.
- Look for item workbenches: Spread across the Carnage Arena are various workbenches with items laid upon them. Search for these workbenches to gain medical, combat, and immunity items to help you win the challenge arena.