Mistsplitter Reforged is a Genshin Impact five-star sword that caters to DPS units. It has an extremely versatile use case, as characters can take advantage of its passive regardless of their attack patterns—but it's best used by those who can infuse Elements into their attacks. If you managed to pull for this sword, here's everything you need to know about it.
How to get Mistsplitter Reforged in Genshin Impact
Mistsplitter Reforged is a limited weapon that can only be obtained whenever it's featured on rate-up in the Epitome Invocation banner, which you can pull on using Primogems and Intertwined Fates. As such, you need to wait for it to rotate and chart an Epitomized Path to guarantee the Mistsplitter Reforged at the third pity.
Genshin Impact Mistsplitter Reforged stats
- Base Attack: 48 to 674
- Substat: Crit Damage (9.4 to 44.1 percent)
- Passive: Mistsplitter's Edge
- Gain a 12/15/18/21/24 percent Elemental Damage Bonus for all elements and receive the might of the Mistsplitter's Emblem.
- At stack levels 1/2/3, Mistsplitter's Emblem provides an Elemental Damage Bonus for the character's Elemental Type.
- R1: 8/16/28 percent
- R2: 10/20/35 percent
- R3: 12/24/42 percent
- R4: 14/28/49 percent
- R5: 16/32/56 percent
- The character will obtain one stack of Mistsplitter's Emblem in each of the following scenarios. Each stack's duration is calculated independently.
- Normal Attack deals Elemental DMG (stack lasts five seconds)
- Casting Elemental Burst (stack lasts 10 seconds)
- Energy is less than 100 percent (stack disappears when Energy is full)
Genshin Impact Mistsplitter Reforged Ascension cost & materials
Below are all the Ascension materials necessary to raise Mistsplitter Reforged to Ascension level six. They can be farmed from the following sources:
- Handguards: Kairagi and Nobushi all over Inazuma
- Mist Grass: Ruin Cruiser, Defender, Destroyer, and Scout all over Inazuma and Sumeru
- Branch of a Distant Sea: Court of Flowing Sand (Monday, Thursday, Sunday)
Ascension Phase One
Ascension Phase Two
Ascension Phase Three
Ascension Phase Four
Ascension Phase Five
Ascension Phase Six
Who can use Mistsplitter Reforged in Genshin Impact
Mistsplitter Refoged is an all-around amazing sword for DPS characters, but can also pair well with sub-DPS and support units. But if you have a plethora of sword users in your arsenal, it's best to give this weapon to a character that can infuse Elements into their skills to take advantage of the passive Elemental Damage bonus.
The following characters can use Mistsplitter Reforged:
- Kamisato Ayaka (best-in-slot)
- Keqing (best-in-slot for Electro build)
- Traveler (Anemo/Geo/Electro/Dendro)
- Kaedehara Kazuha
- Kamisato Ayato
For another amazing five-star sword option, check out Haran Geppaku Futsu – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact here on Pro Game Guides.