This week's Weekly Challenge in Phasmophobia is the perfect mix of challenging and fun. There will be no evidence given by any of the ghosts, meaning you will have to determine the Ghost Type by examining its behavior. There are a few Ghosts that will be obvious when trying to do this challenge, like the Demon, Hantu, and Revenant, so I've listed some obvious tells for them. These are all the details you need to know for this week's Phasmophobia Weekly Challenge.
How to complete Phasmophobia Weekly Challenge Mode - No Evidence (May 1, 2023)
This challenge is called No Evidence and is only applicable to the map Grafton Farmhouse. As the name suggests, there will be no evidence given from the Ghost whatsoeve,r but you will get a full loadout to help out. For a challenge like this, it's important to know where the hiding spots are and where all the Cursed Possessions spawn. To help out, here are the most obvious Ghosts to find without any evidence.
Related: All Ghost Types in Phasmophobia – Strengths and Weaknesses
Easiest Ghosts to Identify with No Evidence in Phasmophobia
- Demon - Can hunt at any Sanity.
- Hantu - Will be faster when it's cold and slower when it's warm.
- The Mimic - Will still have Ghost Orbs spawn since it's not a part of its Evidence.
- Revenant - Will be extremely slow if it can't see you and extremely fast if it does.
- Deogen - Will be fast until it gets close to someone and then slow down. It can be tricky to get away from if you aren't expecting it.
- Phantom - Will disappear if you take a photo of it.
- Wraith - Won't step in Salt.
- Raiju - Will be fast when near electronics and at normal speed when away from them.
- Moroi - Will be faster the lower the average Sanity is.
- Thaye - Will start off very active, fast, and relentless but will start to slow down over time until it switches rooms.
- Banshee - Will make a unique sound through the Parabolic Microphone.
For more Phasmophobia guides, check out All Monkey Paw Wishes in Phasmophobia & What They Do or Perfect Investigation Bonus in Phasmophobia, Explained on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Phasmophobia Weekly Challenge (May 1) – No Evidence