Omega Strikers combines fast-paced gameplay with strategic action in 3v3 matches. With only three characters per team, it really matters which character you choose. This may leave you wondering who the best characters in Omega Strikers are.
All characters in Omega Strikers, ranked
|S||Era, Estelle, Juliette||Asher, Dubu|
|A||Asher, Drek'Ar, Juno||Atlas, Kai, Luna|
|B||Atlas, Kai, Luna, X||Era, Estelle, Juno, X|
Best Omega Strikers characters
When it comes to the best character, they must excel in one of three areas: defending, attacking, and midfield. Some characters specialize in one of these areas, while others can perform two or all three. Be sure to check out our best build guides for each striker, linked in the table above. Here are our recommendations for the best Omega Strikers characters.
Related: All Omega Strikers voice actors
- Asher is a powerhouse of a character that could be assumed to be primarily a defender, but she also excels at offensive. She is an absolutely oppressive character that can steamroll opponents and the core into the goal with Pathsplitter and Breakthrough. These allow her to pressure the enemy goalkeeper, either forcing an error or earning a knockout.
- When it comes to playing goalkeeper, Dubu is without one of the best. His entire kit is defensive-orientated, and his slow speed makes attacking a nightmare. His Bamboozle refreshes quickly and lets you have a constant shield out. Tofu Fortress has a slower cooldown but provides a huge wall. Lastly, his Somerassualt can stun attacks and pause the core.
- Era earns a spot as one of the best characters in Omega Strikers due to her ability to buff and debuff. Her Bewitching Beam can shrink opponents, weakening and slowing them while also increasing your ally's strength and size at the same time. Her special, Magic Maelstrom, can secure kills on unsuspecting players, clear your opponents out of space, or simply push the core in for the goal.
- Estelle is one of the strongest strikers in the game, with most of her kit allowing her to score easily. Piercing Shot is a good skill to use when the core is farther away from you or you need to snipe an opposing player with low stagger. Crystal Thorn functions as a wide-hitting ability, allowing you to cover a large area around Estelle to hit multiple enemies or strike the core.
- Most would assume that Juliette is a basic character due to her role, but she can be terrifying in the arena. She can move quickly around the playing field with her Flying Phoenix ability and also push opponents for the knockout with this ability. This, combined with her ability to harass defenders and make powerplays, give Juliette a lot of versatility.