It seems that Punchcards are back to replace milestones and accolades, but they work in a different way than they ever did before. Now, instead of reaching different tiers of collectibles, achievements, and other accolades, Punchcards are filled out by completing daily, weekly, and NPC quests. In this guide, we list all the NPC punchcard quests currently available in the game.
Each punchcard rewards you with the same amount of XP for the tiers you complete. The list below shows you how much XP you'll get for each stage.
- Stage 1: 12000 XP
- Stage 2: 14000 XP
- Stage 3: 16000 XP
- Stage 4: 180000 XP
- Stage 5: 20000 XP
Below, we have sorted the questlines by character.
Baba Yaga | New Brew
- Stage 1: Mark a Medkit, a Bandage, and a Small Shield Potion.
- Stage 2: Use any of the Services of a Mending Machine.
- Stage 3: Consume Foraged items.
- Stage 4: Restore Health with a Fish.
- Stage 5: Use a Bandage or a Medkit in the Sideways.
Charlotte | IO Heist
- Stage 1: Collect an assault rifle and a grenade.
- Stage 2: Reach max shields.
- Stage 3: Visit an IO Outpost or the IO Convoy.
- Stage 4: Eliminate IO Guards. 
- Stage 5: Search a chest in an IO Outpost or the IO Convoy.
Dark Jonesy | Spooky Story
- Stage 1: Collect a Shotgun and Shells at Steamy Stacks.
- Stage 2: Stoke a Campfire.
- Stage 3: Crouch within 10 meters of an opponent for 2 seconds.
- Stage 4: Cause headshot damage on Cube Monsters in The Sideways.
- Stage 5: Defeat waves of Cube Monsters in a Sideways Anomaly. 
Kor | Sniper Elite
- Stage 1: Collect a Sniper Rifle.
- Stage 2: Deal damage with an Assault Rifle or Sniper Rifle. 
- Stage 3: Get headshots with an Assault Rifle or Sniper Rifle. 
- Stage 4: Deal damage within 30 seconds of hiding in a Haystack, Dumpster, or Flusher.
- Stage 5: Emote on the top of a mountain.
Dusk | Vampire Combat
- Stage 1: Ring a doorbell until it breaks.
- Stage 2: Damage an opponent within 30 seconds of landing.
- Stage 3: Deal pistol damage from above. 
- Stage 4: Get an elimination with a pistol, SMG, or shotgun in The Sideways.
- Stage 5: Finish a downed enemy with Harvesting Tool.
Torin | Monster Research
- Stage 1: Enter The Sideways.
- Stage 2: Collect a Sideways Weapon.
- Stage 3: Damage players with a Sideways weapon
- Stage 4: Eliminate Cube Monsters in The Sideways.
- Stage 5: Complete a Sideways encounter.
Kitbash | Making Friends
- Stage 1: Collect Nuts and Bolts.
- Stage 2: Craft an Item.
- Stage 3: Upgrade a weapon at an Upgrade Bench.
- Stage 4: Honk a vehicle's horn within 10m of an opponent.
- Stage 5: Survive Storm phases. 
Madcap | Mushroom Master
- Stage 1: Destroy a farming tractor.
- Stage 2: Forage mushrooms. 
- Stage 3: Craft a weapon.
- Stage 4: Destroy refrigerators. 
- Stage 5: Consume an apple and a banana. 
Penny | Build Passion
- Stage 1: Destroy opponent structures.
- Stage 2: Build structures at Craggy Cliffs. 
- Stage 3: Harvest metal from both Weeping Woods and Steamy Stacks. 
- Stage 4: Hit weakpoints while harvesting. 
- Stage 5: Emote within 10m of an allied built structure.
Pitstop | Stunt Training
- Stage 1: Refuel a vehicle with gas. 
- Stage 2: Distance traveled while in a vehicle. 
- Stage 3: Destroy mailboxes with a vehcile. 
- Stage 4: Get 2 seconds of airtime with a vehicle.
- Stage 5: Interact with an overturned car to flip it right side up.
Scuba Jonesy | Surf & Turf
- Stage 1: Swim at both Lake Canoe and Lazy Lake. 
- Stage 2: Submerge a driven vehicle into a large body of water.
- Stage 3: Throw a fish back in the water.
- Stage 4: Hunt wildlife.
- Stage 5: Consume a fish and a meat in a single match. 
J.B. Chimpanski | War Effort
- Stage 1: Make donations to a War Effort donation box.
- Stage 2: Deliver a car to the Weather Station
- Stage 3: Harvest metal from an Alien Crash Site. 
- Stage 4: Talk to characters. 
- Stage 5: Interact with a Mounted Turret.
The Brat | Hot Dog
- Stage 1: Open a cash register.
- Stage 2: Destroy couches and beds. 
- Stage 3: Complete a quest from another character.
- Stage 4: Purchase a weapon of rare rarity or higher from a character or Weapon-o-Matic.
- Stage 5: Damage opponents with a weapon of Rare rarity or higher.
Toona Fish | Hue-ge Discovery
- Stage 1: Visit different named locations. 
- Stage 2: Dance within 10m of an IO Guard.
- Stage 3: Visit the Aftermath.
- Stage 4: Pop tires on vehicles. 
- Stage 5: Buy an item from a character.
Fabio Sparklemane | Party Locale
- Stage 1: Use a Zip Line.
- Stage 2: Destroy furniture at Apre Ski. 
- Stage 3: Dance at different Alien Crash Sites. 
- Stage 4: Dance for 2 seconds after damaging an opponent.
- Stage 5: Dance for 5 seconds while in The Sideways.
Wrath | Escaped Tenant
- Stage 1: Spot enemy players using the Recon Scanner.
- Stage 2: Use a Jump Pad or a Jump Vent and travel 100 meters before landing. 
- Stage 3: Get a Storm forecast from a character.
- Stage 4: Get a bounty from a bounty board.
- Stage 5: Complete a bounty.
That's all the punchcard quests known so far!
Don't forget to check out our full Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 Guide, which covers all updates, mechanics, and features of Season 8!