Apex Legends Season 13: Saviors is finally here. Below you will find every single major change and most minor changes made to Apex Legends in the Season 13: Saviors Patch Notes. Each topic on our list is linked to our individual guide or news story on that topic. Here is every change made to Apex Legends in the Season 13: Saviors Patch Notes.
- New Legend: Newcastle + All Abilities
- Map Update: Monstrous Storm Point + New Points of Interest (POIs)
- Ranked Reloaded and Tier Demotion
- Changes to Map Rotation
- Fortified Legend nerf
- Crafting Replicator Weapon Rotation
- Fully-Kitted Gold Weapon Rotation
- Care Package Crate Weapon Rotation
- Helmet Buff
- All weapon buffs, nerfs, and changes
- Changes to Shield Cells and Syringes
- Rampart buff
- Valkyrie changes
- Changes to Out of Bounds play
- Minor Map Update: World’s Edge
- Arenas Shop Price Changes
- Changes to Custom Matches
- Changes to killing players downed by eliminated teams
- Changes to how finishers affect challenges
- Xbox One Waiting for Players glitch fix
For various other Legend and general bug fixes, check out the official Apex Legends Season 13: Saviors Patch Notes.
For more Apex Legends content, check out Best Apex Legends Wallpapers on Pro Game Guides.