Our Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 3 Challenges Guide features all of the available and leaked challenges that you will be able to complete in Season 13 of the battle pass. You will want to make sure you complete all of these quests, because you will need the experience to fully unlock all of the cosmetics!
Over the course of a season you will have to complete a bunch of different challenges. This guide will be updated frequently whenever a new event or set of challenges is unlocked, so be sure to bookmark this page and check back often for new updates.
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 3 Challenge Guides
There's going to be a whole lot of different challenges being thrown at us over the season, and here's where you will find guides for each batch of them!
NEW: Secret Challenges
You took on the battle of the Teddy Bears and Gnome in Season 2, and now you'll be helping a small society of ooze get off the ground! We're compiling all the information on these quests in our Season 3 Secret Challenges Guide!
- Week 1 Challenge Guide
- Week 2 Challenge Guide
- Week 3 Challenge Guide
- Week 4 Challenge Guide
If you're wondering how something works in the new season then we'll be compiling a bunch of guides to answer all of your questions on those things!
- NEW: Cars & Vehicles Information
- How to Get Firefly Jars
- How to Level Up Fast in Season 3
- How to Play Against Bot Lobbies
- How to Ride a Shark
- How to Drive Cars
- Mythic Weapons List & Locations
- Eternal Knight Super Level Guide
If you're looking to get a checkmark by all of the achievements, be sure to check out our Season 3 Achievements List.
XP Coins are back again this season, and we'll be posting maps with them all right here: Season 3 XP Coins Locations.
These Punch Cards are different from Season 2, and instead of earning daily punches you will accumulate them over the season. Check out our Punch Cards post for more details.
Here's a high quality look at all of the cosmetics you can earn: Fortnite Season 3 Skins & Cosmetics. We'll have information on how to handle your customizable umbrella soon!
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 3 Challenge Lists
You are rewarded 35,000 XP for completing each one of these challenges. These objectives aren't really tied to any theme, they seem mostly just generalized challenges that will get you familiarized with some of the new mechanics.
- Damage Loot Sharks at Sweaty Sands (200)
- Deal damage within 10s of landing from the whirlpool at Hydro 16 (1)
- Enter Catty Corner Vault (1)
- Find Gnomes at Homely Hills (3)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at Rickety Rig (7)
- Land at Misty Meadows and finish top 25 (1)
- Eliminations at Steamy Stacks (3)
- Use different Ziplines at The Authority (8)
- Search Chests or Ammo boxes at Holly Hedges (7)
- Find Deadpool floaties at The Yacht (3)
- Score a goal on the soccer pitch at Pleasant Park (1)
- Eliminations at Lazy Lake (3)
- Headshot Henchmen at The Fortilla (20)
- Gather or Consume Foraged Items at The Orchard (5)
- Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows (7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Lazy Lake (4)
- Dance on top of the Crane at Rickety Rig (1)
- Deal damage from inside a cornfield at Frenzy Farm (100)
- Destroy cars within 60s of landing at Retail Row from the Battle Bus (2)
- Land a Choppa at the bottom of a Steamy Stacks (1)
- Search Chests at Salty Springs (7)
- Eliminations at Holly Hedges (3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Pleasant Park (1)
- Complete a lap at Motorboat Mayhem (1)
- Land at Frenzy Farm and finish Top 25 (1)
- Collect Metal from Rickety Rig (200)
- Dance on camera for 10s at Sweaty Sands (10)
- Search Ammo Boxes at Steamy Stacks (7)
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (500)